Bosses are an integral part of the Divine RPG. Every boss is extremely strong and each of the Twilight Dimensions has at least one boss. The Divine RPG Mod adds 22 (or more) new bosses to the game. Every boss killed will help you progress further in the game. Note: Dex & Zichile were removed in the 1.4 Update.
- Ancient Entity
- Wither (links to Minecraft wiki page, nothing is changed about the Wither, nor do any mobs accompany him)
All of these bosses can be spawned only in Mortum.
Dungeon Of Arcana
These Bosses only spawn in the Dungeon Of Arcana.
- Ancient Entity: Mysterious Clock.
- King Of Scorchers: Infernal Flame.
- The Watcher: Call Of The Watcher.
- Ayeraco Horde: Horde Horn.
- Ender Dragon: Already spawned in The End.
- Wither: Place 3 Wither Skeleton Skulls on top of 4 Soul Sand in a "T" formation.
- Densos & Reyvor: Densos Crystal or Reyvor Crystal, either crystal spawns both bosses.
- Karot: Kar-OT Crystal.
- Vamacheron: Vamacheron Crystal.
- Dex & Zichile: Zichile Crystal.
- Twilight Demon:Twilight Demon Crystal.
- Soul Fiend: Soul Fiend Crystal.
- Dramix: Wizard's Book on Dramix Altar.
- Parasecta: Wizard's Book on Phoenix Altar.
- Wreck: Dream Flint on Wreck Altar.
This is a list of bosses in order of difficulty. You probably want to fight them in this order, but some players fight harder bosses earlier as they drop better loot, so the other boss fights will be easier. There may be significant difficulty gaps between bosses next to each other on the list. This list does not contain the vanilla bosses.